5. Name of high school or secondary school: If in a postsecondary institution, please also provide the name:*
Please provides the name(s) of your parent(s) or guardian(s) with whom you are living and their address, phone number and email address: *
If yes, provide membership year:
Additional Family Info
11. Please provide extracurricular activities at school (list student organizations, athletics, band, leadership committees, etc.) (Indicate elected or appointed offices/positions held):*
12. Please describe non-school related extracurricular activities (such as community service, youth organizations, athletic, church, art or music activities and indicate any leadership positions held):*
13. List any non-academic awards you have received:
Academic Standing, Honors, and Awards
Please list any scholarships, academic awards and other scholastic honors you have received and when you received them:
17. Please provide information about paid employment or volunteer/internship activities not already listed (include the name of any employers or organizations where you worked or interned):
College, University or Institution of Higher Education You Will Attend
Please provide the name of the college, university, or postsecondary education program (vocational, certificate, etc.) that you have been accepted to and are most likely to attend (list no more than three schools):*
You are required to have three letters of recommendations (including at least one from your high school counselor or teacher) submitted in support of your application. The recommenders should submit the letter by email to ScholarshipCommittee@riversidedc.org.
Reference Name 1*
Reference Name 2*
Reference Name 3*
Please answer the following essay questions. You can submit these separately if you prefer to submit using a Document or PDF.
Essay 1: Please tell us about yourself and your family and your goals for your post-secondary education, such as intended major and your career aspirations and why you should be a recipient of a scholarship.
Essay 2: Please tell us about any involvement with Riverside Baptist Church or another congregation and any community service activities and how they shape who you are today. Also tell us how you hope to contribute to your congregation and the Southwest
Essay 3: Please tell us how you plan to finance your post-secondary education. Also, please tell us about any special qualities, background information or unusual circumstances you would like the Committee to consider regarding your application.
Please ensure that the Scholarship Committee receives the following documents by May 15, 2022:
Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
Please direct any questions to ScholarshipCommittee@riversidedc.org.